- Source… is a facebook page, a youtube channel or video or a twitter account or hashtag.
- Feed… is the textual contribution of a social network user whether in the form of a post, a comment on a certain post or a reply to a comment.
- Author… is the person who writes a feed.
- Like… is the clicking of the like button on a facebook post or comment or reply or a youtube video or a twitter tweet.
- Dislike… available in you tube only.
- Views… is the number of views for a certain video clip -e.g. an advertisement, an episode or a short clip.
- Share… is the sharing action taken by a user to a post, a video or a tweet.
- Object… a person, a company, a product that exist in an author ‘s feed.
- Subject… the main topic that is discussed in a feed (may be more than one subject in a certain feed).
- Feature… a specific characteristic of an object -e.g. the price of a product, the voice of a singer …etc.
- Feeling… the human feeling expressed in a feed regarding an object or a subject.
- Appreciation… is the tone of the feed written by an author with regard to a certain object or subject.
- Offensiveness… if the feed contains a violent, offensive or impolite wording.
- Buzz… a measure for the amount of spread of a certain object, subject or feed. This is typically represented by the number of impressions related to it.
- Users’ engagement… a measure for the amount of contributions by the users to a certain object, subject or feed.
Pingback: TV is not everything!!! | The Digital Era
Pingback: Content versus commercials… | The Digital Era
Pingback: Quantitative insights… | The Digital Era
Pingback: Qualitative insights… | The Digital Era
Pingback: Actionable insights | The Digital Era